Your first visit to our office establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your dentist.
What to Expect at Your First Visit
On your first visit, your dentist will review your medical and dental histories and evaluate your oral health. We will take high definition pictures of your teeth and we will explain to you whether or not you will require any treatment. Our team will be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Your dental exam and oral hygiene visit is not just a cleaning. It can be a LIFE SAVER !!
Here is a list of services we provide at these visits:
1. Oral cancer exam
2. Periodontal (gums) disease screening
3. Detection of new cavities
4. Review of existing fillings
5. Re-checking the fit of dental appliances
6. Evaluation of your occlusion (bite)
7. Personal oral hygiene instruction
8. Re-checking the fit of dental appliances
9. Removal of coffee, tea, tobacco and other teeth stains
10.Full mouth disease and tumor detecting X-rays
11. Provide fluoride and other preventive medicaments
12. Review medical history and modify treatment as needed
13. Removal of hard (tarter) and soft (plaque) bacterial deposits
14. Plan treatment for your present and future dental needs
15. Evaluate cosmetic needs to give you a beautiful and healthy smile !!
Let us do our best to help you. Thank you.
Our friendly staff is dedicated to caring for you and your entire family's oral health and well-being. We take the time to create a personalized treatment for each patient and we offer a wide range of services. It is our goal to make your visit with us an extremely pleasant one and to send you home with a beautiful and healthy smile.
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.